Safe-D-Needles™ are available in 4 standard lengths – Mix and match!
21 mm Short - 31 mm Long
25 mm Short - 35 mm Long
*NEW* - Student Purchase Plans are now available – Contact us for details
How to Order
1. Clinical Lab – In the traditional student-student model, each student will need 1 short and 1 long for each separate clinical session. This assumes students do not change partners during session.
2. SDN Competency – Students complete pre-penetration set-up competency for each injection type with SDN prior to proceeding to actual needle practice.
3. Injection Competency – Supplement to live needle practice and competency testing as needed.
4. Patient Care Clinic – Used prior to live injections. Exposes the student to the adjustments necessary to
accommodate for the variation in oral anatomy seen in the population.
5. Student Requests – Students enthusiastically practice on each other during empty chair time in patient clinic.
Used as suggested, the average student will use between 21-25 SDN during LA lab and in patient clinic prior to graduation, with a one-time cost/student between $30 - $35.
Recommendations for New Users:
To place an order, go to the about page and tell us about yourself.
Available in both standard lengths:
Version 1 - 21 mm short, 31 mm long
Version 2 - 25 mm short, 35 mm long
Student Packs (24) – 12 Short – 12 Long $31.00* Best for individual student kits
Practice Pack (28) – 14 Short – 14 Long $39.00 Certification courses/Individual practice
Bulk Box (50) – Short, Long or Mixed $63.00 Trial size/LA Lab
Bulk Box (100) – Short, Long or Mixed $121.00 LA Lab/Bulk Inventory
Build-A-Box – Program Specific by Quote Program specific